We look forward to welcoming you on Thursday, March 19th to the Canadian ETV Program Innovative Technology Showcase, organized by GLOBE Performance Solutions and generously sponsored by Environment Canada at this year’s AMERICANA International Environmental Technology Trade show and Conference in Montreal.
This session will take place on Thursday, March 19th from 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. and will showcase the practical application of environmental performance benchmarking and verification through illustrative examples. A panel of companies with innovative technologies that have participated in the ETV program will also share their experience of how ETV has helped them achieve greater market recognition.
Session Moderator: John Neate, President, GLOBE Performance Solutions
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. – Introducing environmental technology verification
- Benoit Desforges, Environment Canada
- Paul Jiapizian, Environment Canada
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. – Achieving greater market recognition and commercial success with ETV
- Darryl Nelson, CEO, Nelson Environmental Remediation Ltd.
- Jean Lucas, executive vice president, Eco Waste Solutions
- Ralph Sheldrick, director of international sales , Ozonator Industries Ltd.
- Scott Perry, Director, Imbrium Systems
Additional information about the session may also be obtained in the online AMERICANA Program Schedule.